As you might already know, I’m holding a competition in aid of Beat, the leading eating disorders charity – there’s only a week and a half left to enter until I announce the winner, so get donating and make sure you’re in with a chance to win the awesome prize I’ve been building up over the weeks :)
Rules of the competition are, donate any amount of money (as small as you want, and there’s a button on the website if you don’t want your amount to be seen) and leave your name and email address in the message section of the donation – I will pick a name out of a hat from the people who have donated on the First of December 2012 and contact the winner by email; here’s where to donate: http://www.justgiving.com/emilycooksvegan
Prize now includes:
- Handwritten personal card for the winner (will write this once it’s announced)
- 101 veggie dishes – one of my favourite cookbooks
- Vegan Pomegranate soap
- Gingerbread Nakd bar – the best flavour
- Cola and Cherry Nakd raisins
- Rose water – I cook with this quite a lot, so I thought it would be nice to have, so you could bake some of my recipes!
- Trek flapjack bar
- Dorset Cereals muesli – it’s my favourite ever!
- Suma Bombay mix with lime and coriander
- Blueberry Bear yoyo (guilty pleasure of mine!)
- Clipper tea (in my favourite flavour)
- Dairy free fudge
- Vegan dark chocolate
- Vegan jelly crystals
A big majority of the products above were purchased in a little independent wholefoods shop, and everything (except the cookbook, which contains some recipes containing cheese etc.) is completely vegan :)
I really, really need your help with this, as I’m still £40 off my target, and I’m so desperate to raise as much money as I can, as the charity’s so close to my heart – please enter and spread the word to your friends.
Good luck if you have already entered, I hope you win the brilliant prize!
Lots of love, Emily x