So, exciting news, The Food Gypsy (check him out, he’s an awesome cook) nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award! I’m obviously incredibly pleased with this, and it makes me feel really happy for anyone to even be reading my blog, let alone choosing it for an award, so thank you very much :D
It’s also definitely a motivation to keep writing and posting!
Once I’ve won the award, the idea is that I follow the instructions to nominate other blogs:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Post a comment on each of your nominees’ blogs telling them about the nomination.
- Resume blogging your regular posts.
So, for my seven facts about myself:
- I study English Literature & Creative Writing at Lancaster University
- Right now I’m listening to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Last summer I travelled to Nepal for a month to teach English in an orphanage/monastery
- My best friend is called Georgia
- I can play the guitar, have done 3 or 4 gigs in a pub and have busked in London
- Some of my friends still don’t know this blog exists because I’m too shy to tell them
- My birthday’s 16th September 1992, which makes me a Virgo
And my nominations:
- Sophie’s Foodie Files
- My Plant Based Family
- Chronicles of Passion
- Veggie Grettie
- That Student Food
- The Misfit Baker
- Go Bake Yourself
- Raw Fitness TV
- A Cookbook A Month
- The Sweet Tooth Blog
- Hungry Hinny
- Things We Make
- Sweet Pea’s Kitchen
- Of Conservation & Animal Welfare
- The Modern Home Economist
Sorry I couldn’t nominate more bloggers, but I’ve nominated you because you’re really awesome at cooking, baking or have just been a real support for me in the development of my blog :)
Love, Emily x